Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: Rodinal storage life?

----- Original Message -----
From: <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>

: How long can Rodinal be expected to last when kept in the fridge?
(talking about sealed bottles)
: I have been told that under proper conditions a lifetime of 2 years is
expected, but from another source I have been told that Rodinal have been
observed to be good even after 15 years!!!
:
: Coming from the considerable group commulative experience, what should i
bet on?

Hi Kostas :-)

lets see, my 1961 bottle worked fine last year (44 years old and stored in
a hot shed) and I still have one somewhere dated in the late 60's that I'll
hang on to just for fun ;-)

I think you'll be fine storing it in a fridge for the rest of your life