Photo Expedition to Brazil - Rain Forest and Wild Beachs

 Hi,

 Have you ever wondered about joining to a photo expedition to Brazil ??? Well, me and a friend (editor of a Brazilian photo magazine) are thinking about organizing a special photo expedition to Brazil specially designed for foreign photographers, visiting too wonderful places:

 - Belém do Pará city, also known as "the doorway to the amazon rain forest" (http://www.destination360.com/south-america/brazil/belem.php), one of the oldest brazilian cities;

 - Aracaju city, capital of Sergipe State in the famous brazilian northeast cost but not yet standardized by the tourism industry, it means wild beach and great nature ... in Aracaju there is also a Tamar Project (Greenpeace project for protection of the sea turtles) that are open to visitation (http://www.alibi.com.br/english/destinations.asp?iD=37).

 This expedition would be much different from a common travel package because it would prepared by photographers to photographers and guided by photographer from the very same cities in order to allow the best photo opportunities.

 We're still preparing a costs sheet but it would be nice to heard what do you think about this idea.

 Yours,

 Charles