Re: your test questions (seriously)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shyrell Melara

: So here's your test questions:
:
: Where have all of you made your best camera purchases?

All my recent purchases have been from eBay. My 10D purchase was spectacular - the newspaper shooter in Philly sent me the camera before the PayPal transfer had cleared.

I also bought an N90s on eBay. It completely failed two months later. $450 down the drain. Not worth repairing because I doubt I'll ever use film again.

: Will there ever be enough/too many mega pixels?

Boy, I hope so. I agree with Peeter that basically there are more than enough. Billboards are printed at 28dpi I understand.

: How many of you attend/have attended Bridal shows and
: was the booth/space price worth the money you paid (did you make any
money from participating in the show)?

not I.  If only I could stand to shoot such things....
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/