Catalogs and Access

>>>Like I have not tried to accomplish what I want using Access..:-))))

The point is, I want to have a multi-column catalog, and I could not have a multi column report with Access.>>>

Wrong, it is relatively easy to do. Well, how easy it is perhaps depends upon your Access skills. If you are using an Access database, you can also export data to html or to Excel.

Access is exceedingly versatile and I really cannot see a problem doing what you need to do.

You might try using an Access Wizard and build the basic photo collection dB MS provides. then modify it as you see fit. Try running the "Northwind" database to see how reports are done and how images can be attached to each record.

Luck to you,

Bob