Re: Help about creating a flash slideshow for web

Greg Stempel wrote:

First of all, I wish a merry christmas for our christian friends, and a
happy new year for everybody.<<<<

And if we're not christian? Regardless of the reasons for the holidays, they have become for most simply a time of giving and the sharing of love to all persons, great and small.

I hope the world finds peace and the new year brings great promise to all.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
www.soundexposure.org

Very well said Greg,

May I echo your words and extend the same wishes to  all......

Bob