OT: Help about creating a flash slideshow for web

Hi all,

First of all, I wish a merry christmas for our christian friends, and a
happy new year for everybody.

Then comes a little OT question.

I want to put a flash slideshow on a website, that will automatically
display a series of photos and start from the beginning after the last
picture. No controls, nothing for the user to meddle with.

The photos will be prepared in PS.

Is there an application that anybody knows of (preferably freeware) that
runs on Windows XP?

Thanks for any answers,