Season Wishes [was Re:Top-Posting

well what is thing about top posting? do we have to distill mosquitos to draw blood? (as the Greek saying goes)

guys & gals,
holiday spirits are up, everything smells of christmass and just in time,

I wish you all Merrrry Christmas and may the New Year make your all your
noble wishes come true.

yours, kostas

[scroll down for the rest of the older posts]

Sorry i HAD to do it!
Lighten up! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / Clenched Teeth Photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.superweb.gr ÏéêïíïìéêÜ êáé áîéüðéóôá ðáêÝôá web hosting ìå áóöáëÝò Åëëçíéêü controlpanel