Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: Post-topping, was formerly Christmas greeting gallery

Terry, try interspersing your comments with the section of the email you're responding to remembering to delete all the sections of the previous email that are not directly related.

For instance, a few posts ago you thanked Per for something he said and left not only his entire post, but also his signature file and the header to his post and a couple other posts that Per had left in the email as well. The only thing we needed to understand that you appreciated what Per said was the exact portion of what he said that you were thanking him for.

Most of us can keep track of a conversation and don't need more than a phrase to remind us what someone's responding to.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx