RE: Interesting article

Marilyn,

People who know little about art place an odd emphasis on technique and
believe that "real" art has to be free of technical aids.  For instance
most artists use photographs for reference.  Some see using mechanical
aids as "unfair"  as if it were an ethical violation. I wouldn't worry
about convincing anyone about what is or isn't art. If they don't
already know they probably never will.

I just saw a  "Hand Embellished Giclee." of a corny boudoir babe for
sale for $3,200.  Of course you know it's an ink jet print with a few
daubs of paint a la Kincade.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.