Re: Christmas greeting gallery

Sorry for any misspelled words in my last post. I meant to hit spell check and hit send instead, and I wasn't finished writing either. Anyway, I don't believe there are any stupid persons on this list so I know that no one was offended. (Just in case I'm wrong, sorry for any offence taken. No offence was meant and I didn't mean that anyone is stupid either. Whew, hope I said all that right.)

My hope is that each and every one makes it through the rest of this year and on into the next with no major illness, no loss of home or business and may you and all your loved ones keep warm, safe and alive.

Warm hugs all around...

Shyrell

Hugs (if really warm) are OK, although I am stupid (at least considering items I am not wise in) and I am changing my job (although seemingly not losing MY business), i.e. leaving nature conservation system after working there for about 28 years. Now I can enjoy mosses, orchids, ice, fire and eagles for my own money during my own time. You cannot imagine how nature looks like if you don't need to protect it any more ;)

I'm hugging back!

Peeter

"Kaunist Jõuluaega kõigile!
Rõõmsaid nääripühi ja head uut aastat!"