Re: photoshop question

Hi Lea,
On this site you find a pdf file with ALL the keystroke combination for Photoshop CS for Windows and Mac.
A couple of seconds of download and it is all on your fingertips!
http://user.fundy.net/morris/?photoshop01.shtml
Thanks for raising this question - it comes in handy for me, too. :)
Merry Christmas!
Renate