photoshop question

I always have Photoshop (PSCS2) questions!

Let's say I'm using the brush tool. I know how to flip between the foreground and background colors and I know how to enlarge and reduce my brush head using keyboard strokes.

What I want to know is how to change the opacity of the brush using the keyboard so I don't have to go up to the toolbar each time I need to make a change.

Any ideas?

I'll blow a kiss to the first person who has the answer.

Lea

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com
www.leamurphy.com