Re: Gallery Viewing

Greg,

Thanks for the review.

This was done with two lights only...a large softbox to my left and a much smaller one to the right acting as my fill. I don't yet have a third to use on the background but will be adding one to my studio before too much longer. Two lights are great and you can do quite a lot with them but a background light is just about mandatory with with a darkish background.

Lea