Re: Christmas greeting gallery

At 18:10 17.12.2005, you wrote:
you know I'm not German, and I'm not Jewish so when am I going to get to not have to listen to the holocaust crap any more?!
Terry L. Mair

Neither am I, but I have trained myself to live with that.
But h.......t-styled activities are really common these days all over the world, perhaps sometimes in a smaller scale. Although I try to keep myself hundreds of miles away from politics (but it was not me who started !!! ;)

Peeter