Re: Gallery

Hi Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

I am glad to read the comments about my photos.

You seemed to find a telephone pole in it, but that is a tree trunk!
The photo must be a smaller to distinguish it.

As you said the building is leaning, but I think it is a permissible range.

thank you again.

Museki

 Museki Abe (Autumn Color 3) - Now I adore the shape of the branches and the
way the leaves form round edged clumps of color and the combination of the
gold and blue leaves but the leaning building and what appears to be a
telephone pole behind it really throw me off. I just can't help think 'why
wouldn't you level the camera?' Without them the scene is one of tranquility
and harmony. That's probably just me though. I'm like that.