Re: You want How Much!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: <lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: You want How Much!!!!!!!

Russ,

Many years ago,  I did photo work for musicians, artist, actors, etc.
for the delight in doing it. Never charged anything, but received more
than money could buy in friendships, business networking, and good
memories. I didn't undercut the professionals because, as you know,
artists don't have that kind of money. If you wan't to make a few bucks
now to cover expenses do that but more than likely you will get paying
gigs as a result of your generosity.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us

There's the way of it.

My friend, a Stanford professor tells his students breaking into the Film and TV world: If you have a skill in theater get a job using that skill. Get a job in costumes, make-up, set design. If you're in theater arts, don't work as a waiter . . . unless you want to go deeper into the restaurant business.

I charge $100 flat. They buy the roll, they process it; I take their picture all day, if they have enough film. Usually it's a couple hours work, and it's always a lot of fun.

S.