RE: You want How Much!!!!!!!

Cynics all,

Reminds me of my late father in law - used to go to the PO in Santa Fe
and see the hippies getting their mail and bitch about how they were
all trust fund kids.  Considering the demographics, he could have been
partly correct :-),  but c'mon people - isn't essentialsing kind of
dumb?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.