From: Connie Blum Sadowski
Sent: Dec 3, 2005 8:39 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Canon EOS 10D & Home studio setup

If anyone is interested in giving me some suggestions:

I purchased a Canon EOS 10D and want to set up a home studio to take our family photos (6 of us) and individual shots of the kids.
I am a novis.  Specifically, I am looking for a floor plan for setting up studio and specific lighting, backdrop, props, seating.

I have looked into classes at the community college and am disappointed to see nothing like that is available.  Can you make any suggestions, give me any websites to visit for this, etc.

Thanks in advance.
~Connie