Re: Canon EOS 10D & Home studio setup

Connie,

Gather your gang and put them near as possible to the largest north-facing window you can find. Put a backdrop behind yourselves, put a big white reflector opposite the window to fill in shadows and you'll be good to go.

Remember this: you can NEVER go wrong with north light. Never, ever, ever. It is always beautiful because it is always diffuse and never direct.

Work with one child at a time to get the feel and you'll see what I mean.

Good luck and have fun. Enjoy that 10D...it's a beauty.

Lea