Re: Lichfield, no interest?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Talbot"

: He took a few shots of some royals - so what?
: He only got to do that because of his title "Lord".
: So he wasn't a great photog.: he just had the opportunities that class
: and privilege brings.

this could be said of any journalist granted access to locations that non
photographers can't access - or any advertising photographer who gets to
take shots of really cool stuff, of airforce photographer who gets to fly
in planes doing spectacular things .. they have access and opportunity
/others do not.

personally I don't have too many memorable Lichfield pics in my head tho,
and I know both Greg and I are in mourning over Mr Miyagi..