Re: Lichfield, no interest?

An interesting take on Lichfield here:
http://www.socialaffairsunit.org.uk/blog/

Considering their backgrounds and obstacles they had to surmount, I'm much more impressed with the life of Pat Morita.
http://www.stripes.com/photoday/071404photoday.html
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp? section=126&article=22318&archive=true

Two Pats, such very different lives--one a Lord and photographer of privilege, the other privileged to be a photographic subject.

Sad to say I knew little of either man's life until they had passed. I did, however, know, "Wax on. Wax off."

Cheers,

Rich Mason