Re: PF Exhibits 19 NOV 05

OK, I begin to remember...or maybe I remember only the good things...
My senility.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peeter Vissak" <pv@xxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: PF Exhibits 19 NOV 05

C'mon!
The water from the impregnated fabric roof or shade!
Only one or two buckets falling accidentally down - just next to Your opened photobag.

Peeter

They didn't shot Canon, I did, it is true but I don't remember the water....?

Pini

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:57 PM

Pini!

Sure You do, but then THEY didn't shoot the Canon, You did, they only wanted to flush You over with that water, didn't they! :)

Cheers!

Peeter

Peeter - I know this place isn't it ? ( I posted a photo of you in this site here on the PF Gallery about a year ago )