Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 8:55 AM
Subject: camera and cold weather

Hello,

For some reason Yahoo put this list under bulks email category, so I
have to goes on-line to move all to my in-box. I plan to bring both my
35 SLR and digital cameras along in a next month and half to take winter
and holiday pictures.  I was wonder how cold camera should handle, since
Michigan temperature is freezing right now.  Do I keep camera in my car,
or bring them along when I go in door?
--
Sherrie Taylor <sataylor1246@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>