Re: Protecting the CD content

No, You can't open the PDF file without a password and even if you have the password, you can't copy and paste etc, or save the images in any way, but if you do a screen capture then you'll have a copy of the PDF page.

I can't really see any way around screen capture. It's in the operating system. Of course, the images aren't very much use except for web publication.(I guess that in itself is quite disturbing...)

> PS: re Herschell's PDFs.
> They don't prevent screen-capture methods do they?

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology
Muscat