RE: more rootkit info - Now Sony's Copyright Infringement :o)

> "Most people don't even know what a rootkit is,
> so why should they care about it?"

The most ironic, for me, twist in this saga is that Sony, who are at the forefront of campaigning for rights management/content protection breached at least two open source licence conditions by including open source (but licienced) code in the 'kits
http://tinyurl.com/7lsu3

It just gets better :o)

PS: I don't think the public at large will be too surprised about all the deciet and lies though.  Heck, presidents do it all the time these days with no outcry