Subject: RE: Russian eBayers
From: Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, November 16, 2005 9:15 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alan I accept all sources for parts although usually anyone who uses the word 'Leica' anywhere on their web site is not a source I use. If you find it though, please let me know.

By the way, I took a test shot using my new lens. If anyone's interested, the test shot can be seen here http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/equipment/industar50.html. As the page text indicates, this was a quick test and more of a snapshot than a real evaluation still I was kind of impressed. I hadn't even cleaned the finger prints of the lens element before taking the shot.
Greg

Greg,

Do you want to let us know the URL for this company? :-> I found a guy that sells Leica mount parts if that is what you need. I'll have to dig
it out if you need it.

AZ

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)