Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:42 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Protecting the CD content

Thanks, Emily and Terry. I made a quick surf of FlipAlbum, and downloaded the trial version. Then I saw a report about a Sony anti-piracy program that has been withdrawn because a hacker is using it to run a virus:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/11/AR2005111100632.html

I hope FlipAlbum doesn't suffer the same fate. But, again, yes, who knows?

Terry <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only way that I know of is to use a program called FlipAlbum, this program is capable of encrypting the photos so they are not accessible for any thing but viewing.
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049