Re: soft digital

Terry:

Thank you for your suggestion and help. I am glad to know that you've
experienced this as well.

I am going to use the unsharp mask to see how it impacts the results.

In an earlier post today I explain how I solve the problem by exchanging my
lens for another identical one that didn't have the same distortion on the
periphery.

Thank once again for sharing your experience with me.

Best regards,

Joseph

---

Dr. Joseph Chamberlain