Re: Call for Entries! Deadline: 5 Days to go.

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:00:50 +0550, "raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>We intend to call entries from photographers all over the
>world. We will select twelve unique
>entries of art, which would be exhibited in Waves Art
>Gallery and thereby be printed into 'Project Calendar 2006'
>
>The twelve selected entries would be awarded. Awards worth
>indian rupees 50000/-.
>
>Go to
>
>http://www.artexperiments.com/project_calendar/default.asp
>for downloading pdf registration form and/or submitting
>entries online!
>
>Last date of submitting the entries is 15th November 2005.

Hey that's a little late to get a 2006 calendar into the stores. Most are there now and all have certainly been printed
already. You should put out your spam/image theft schemes earlier to seem more realistic.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits