Re: color space questions

<Basically there isn't much you can do about the bland output>

Jim

Yes there is Jim, you can abandon print and move into the 21st century.
Digital (displays) are the way forward. Imagine how much paper and ink we can save over a year if we just leave that old fashioned concept of "printed output" behind.

Remember "Digital".  It's the future

Bob  :o)

Before trying to "Think outide the box"
ask why you put yourself in it to start with.
- Qkano