RE: Photography & Reverspectives...

Tim,

I saw a Patrick Hughes show in Chicago a couple of years ago.  It was
indeed a mind blower.  The work is more than just a science demo and
quite good as serious art. Seems to me that it could be done in PS -
have to add it to list of stuff to do this Winter.  It would make a
good pop-up-book.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.