Re: PF Gallery Misgivings November

Hi Greg,

thanks for the review - a good laugh and some interesting insights.
I'd be interested in learning more about the position in chapter 17 of
the Kama Sutra though: the branch is hanging over the surface of a
small pool which currently is neither warm nor clean.

Some more shots of the same foggy park:
http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a-day/wordpress/category/photos/germany/wiesbaden/

My intention when including the branch was to give the image a sense
of depth. Also, I found it quite symbolic...

If you want to see what it's like now without the fog:
http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a-day/wordpress/wp-content/p1040183a800.jpg

The "building" houses the local ducks by the way and is too small even
for the Egyptian geese you see in the foreground of that shot...
BTW: the duck house is more prominently featured on the "August-3
2004" entry on the Wiesbaden page...

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/

2005/11/8, Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Images here:
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
>
> Ranting here:
> Laurenz Bobke (Fog in the Park) - I'm far more interested in the building than the foreground willow branches but I could live with them if only there wasn't that defective branch on the left. I don't mind nature's defects (of which I am one) but the fog gives the image a muted softness which is ruined for my by the dark line of the branch where the leaves have been stripped off by teenage lovers struggling for balance while experimenting with chapter 17 of the Kama Sutra the night before.
... Greg Fraser