RE: Lens for macro bellows

Thanks for the help Les. I've noticed people are having trouble giving away enlarger lenses on eBay. Great news for me. I just wish I hadn't let my wife talk me into unloading all my old lenses 'because you'll never use them in a million years'.
I did manage to hold onto some really old (and small) large format lenses that stop down to f64. I believe one of them is about around 105mm. I also kept a gorgeous 4x5 US military surplus lens in a metal case. Its huge so probably not practical macro but one day I'll find a use. Just way to perfect to get rid of.

Greg