Re: Cold

8º C?  Wear a light jacket.  ;-)

Seriously, though, that's not very cold in my area at this time of year. Unless you will be outside for extended periods of time you need not worry too much. Keep some spare batteries in an inside pocket. Below 0º C you might want to worry about how long a digital camera is out, but film cameras shouldn't have a problem except shorter battery life (if so equipped) unless it gets much colder. Your primary problem will likely be the photographer getting cold if unaccustomed to cooler weather.

Cheers,

Rich

http://richmason.com