Re: raw in PSCS2

From the Camera Raw FAQ at adobe.com:

"Q: How do I turn off Auto Adjustments in Camera Raw 3.x?

"A: Open Camera Raw. On the Mac press Cmd+U or on the PC Ctrl+U. This keystroke combination toggles Auto Adjustments On and Off. Alternatively, disable the Auto Adjustments setting from the fly-out menu adjacent to the Setting drop-down menu. If you want the default to be Off for Auto Adjustments simply choose "Save New Camera Raw Default" from the fly-out menu adjacent to the "Settings" drop-down menu then choose Done."

From a discussion at the Adobe forums:

"But next time I load in some photos from a shoot, it is back to the way it was. Am I missing something?"

"You missed "Save New Camera Raw Defaults", I think. These new defaults are camera specific though so you'd need to do this for each camera model you use."

I'm not quite sure about the last statement, but adjacent to where you can adjust white balance there is a drop-down menu where you can use the "Save New Camera Raw Defaults" command. This should do it for future opening of Camera RAW.

Cheers,

Rich Mason