Re: PF Exhibits on 15 OCT 05

"Emily L. Ferguson" wrote:

> >                Rubin F. Diehl - Good Friday 2005 - Old Lady
> Hmm.  Was that some sort of death and resurrection mummers play?
> With the stethoscope?  Color awfully flat, must have been raining,
> foggy?  I'm not particularly comfortable with the perspective,
> either.  You must be tall, Rubin.  Looking down like that on with so
> little info on the left side about the mummer, it looks a bit more
> like a worried old woman rushing to the hospital or something.

Thanks Emily, for you review.

It WAS something like that - 2 actors playing on the streets, as very old ladies,
driving an old VW beetle and arguing all the time with each other and with the
audience. A lot of fun...
The "lady" in the picture, played the stressed one, concerned with everybody's
health (hence, the stethoscope).
The not-so-nice background on the right side is the broken VW.

Yes, you're right, it was a very cloudy day.
Your right again, I am rather tall (1m84=6ft), I might have lowered the camera, but
it happened really in a few seconds, and the lady was approaching ME... THIS
affected my ability to compose properly. Well, finally she did check my blood
pressure and heart beat...

Best regards,
Rubin