Re: PF Exhibits on 15 OCT 05

 Bob Talbot - Orphans
> Yeah, yeah.  just what one would expect from you, but not
> particularly artfully assembled.

Phew ... I keep telling people I'm not an artist.

I'm listening to Jeff: he's right for sure about the top and bottom
horizontal panels spoiling it.  I should have left them out.  The
arrangement wasn't art: what arrangement I did was based on lines -
simply trying to have flow from one to the next.

>Kinda smartass.
Well, sorry for posting it.

There was me thinking it would be something different, something I'm
not aware of having seen anywhere before, ever.  Mainly just a bit of
fun.  So it's "Smartass" is it?  Better than SmartArse I guess ...
thanks for the reality check

And, sincerely, thanks for the review.  I'd rather have genuine
dislike than faint praise any day.

Bob