Re: Stopping Pop-Ups!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea Coffey"

: Karl,
:
: Since you've heard of Opera, I'm surprised you used "X-Mailer: Microsoft
: Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400" to send that email. Especially when
you've
: a choice of Thunderbird (which looks pretty much the same as OE), the
Opera
: email client, and Eudora (which has the requirement to double-click on
the
: email folders in the left-hand pane, for them to open).
:

I use pocomail sometimes (preferred best of all :) but I have a few gig's
of emails and the thought of transferring them sends shivers down my spine!

one day I'll move it across..

I use X-news for reading newsgroups, Pocomail set on relative paths to
access different accounts, pocomail on a relative path again on my USB pen
drive as an 'away from home' emailer and iScribe as a teeny email prog on
my USB watch (which everonbe teels me looks 'flash' ;)  BTW, Opera can be
set to relative paths and used on pen drives too - nice!

Then I sometimes use irfanview as an emailer if I want to email anonymously
(hehe, what other image prog has a smtp mailer built in?!).  err, and Opera
mail from time to time as well..

OE has given me no probs for years now since I got the beast under control
:)