Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:52:11 -0600, Bob Maxey <written_by@xxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

Sorry, but unfortunately, even the Congress didn't actually have time
to read it before it was passed. Or should I say whisked through into
law. Check out Fahrenheit 911 the movie by Micheal Moore. Scarey
stuff.>>>

LOL . . . You are using Moore to prove your point? God save the queen...er, God help us all.

Bob, if you think he fabricates all his stuff, then God bless you.

I certainly haven't read it and don't intend to. For one thing I'm not American.>>>

Yet you still comment on it.

Yes sir, and that is my right. An outside view might do you a lot of
good you know. But that is the end of my participation is this way off
topic issue. Smell the roses Bob, America is now full of paranoia,
some of it imagined and much of it real.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
 http://easternbeaver.com/