Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

>>>And I haven't seen a single thing about this printer ID thing in the
mainstream media, have you?>>>

Gosh I hope you are not one of those people that demands that every little problem must be covered by the press Perhaps some members of the press do not think it is a big deal and the reports are largely without merit.

That would certainly explain why the press has largely ignored the alien abduction problem, the Masons, and the other stuff you might want debated. Then again, the printer manufacturers probably "got" to them and bought them off.

Bob