Re: file share vs tape as gift

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:11:23 -0600, Bob Maxey <written_by@xxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>newsgroups.>>>
>
>It is interesting to note how many daily users of the net do not know that newsgroups exist. They are a facinating place to visit.

Yep, always been my little secret. The thing is though, you can't
really appreciate them withh something like Outlook Express to use
them. I've been an Agent user since the internet was born, the only
way to fly in the Newsgroups.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/