Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 6:09 AM
Subject: Dark Images

I have some digital images that are dark and I need to correct them. It
would seem to me that I would go into the brightness/contrast control in
Photoshop and lighten them and at the same time increase the contrast.
Does this seem the way to go or are there other directions I should go?
I'm using Phitishop Elements.

Thanks,

Bill Ellis