Re: Dark Images

You can use Photoshop and use levels to lighten or darken the image. You can also add a layer and chage to screen, changing the opacity will adjust the amount of lightening. If you put additional layers and screen them you can lighten further. Just remember to same an orignal copy beroe you try any of these.

Dave