Re: A Rare Review

> This photo has a full histogram and looks basically like it did in
> person when shooting.
Yes, maybe Jim.

But you don't know what it looks like when we look at it on our
monitors :o)

And even of the few who own Spyders and have fully calibrated
monitors, still fewer have calibrated the light levels and sources in
their rooms (according to the standard viewing conditions)

> Bob T wrote privately that he thought it needed more saturation.
Wow,
> that's hard to believe. That rust is really red on my monitor...

I think I also wrote I would look again in the eveneing when I can
control the light levels and quality in my office (In the daytime it
is too light so things look more washed out on the screen.

Actually, looking at it again it indeed can't take much more
saturation before the rust starts to look silly.  Perhaps I've got
used to overly saturated images.  It's not comparing it with life but
with the TV view of life :o0

> Interesting how we all see images differently. I'm just surprised
that
> such a vast difference exists.
I suspect it's more differences in monitors than in eyesight.

Bob