Re: Gallery Comments for 2005-10-09

At 3:37 PM -0700 10/9/05, SteveS wrote:
Emily

I like everything you do or try.

Gee.  Well, thanks, Steve....  (blush)

 The light, it's the light that causes this
shutter release, and I simply nod my head in agreement.  A moment any
photographer with a camera ready just, simply must get.

It was a moment that I had a little sliver of time, and the assembled skill finally, to try for. I've only walked around, past and sometimes through that mist fountain in front of the Harvard University Undergraduate Science Center a couple hundred times in the last 30 years and thought about how to photograph it, and I've only dragged my day pack with that precious $2500 of camera gear in it to concerts endlessly in the last year or so, but this time both happened at the same event - the "fountain" at evening/night and having the pack with me and having 20 minutes before the doors opened for the concert next door at Sanders Theater.

So "what the hell," she thought, "if it doesn't work I can just throw it out."
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/