From: R V
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: gallery impressions

I also like this photo and believe the haze essential to the success of the photo.
It sets of the figure of the man, which would otherwise fade into the background.
Also like the dreamy atmosphere of the photo, though, like Trevor, I probably could do without the leaves in the foreground.

Renate

PS: Mitty, it is a very small world... isn't it?  Amazing to run into you here.  :-)