Re: gallery comments OT

cute...checked out your website, nice by the
way...noticed the dragonflies and wished i'd seen it
about a month ago...end of summer heat is dragon fly
season here in cairo and my balcony is right above a
big tree and i swear i barely get any mosquitos
because  there is a vertiable swarm of dragon flies
above that tree...i sit there and watch them fly back
and forth back and forth...

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs