Re: gallery comments OT

Can't really remember , but I think I might have... stirs a memory way down.
I just noticed out signature quotes together... they make a fine pair of thoughts!
I just love the way they fit together.... :-)

Renate

> --
> "Rejoice that you have still have a long time to
> live, before the thought
> comes to you that there is nothing more in the world
> to see."
> - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
>

> http://www.imagesbyrenate.com -

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham