Re: water in lens

well, I need to come in to Rave 1st thing, then go to C/hurst to get a document. signed by solicitor. maybe have lunch there and go on to agent? howzat sound? J

Luis Pinto wrote:
Terry wrote:

Thanks
Yes I used the lens yester for a few test shots and they looked just
fine, every thing worked just as it should!
and Yes it is Farhenite, what would that calculate out to in Celsius?

	Acording to units (a small but very usefull linux program) 200F is
111.11C. These differente units are sometimes funny (like for me looking
for an air conditioner at 72F - 72C is 129F) but they are sometimes
prone to some big mistakes...

	Anyway, I'm glad you got it working - hope I never need to use all I
have learnt in this thread :-)