Re: Banding on Epson 1280

Hi Russ,

Is one of your cartridges low on ink? I've noticed that with the 1280 and the 2200, if the ink level is low, banding may occur, even when Epson Utility says there's plenty of ink for X number of prints. A new cartridge has solved this issue for me in the past.

Best of Luck :-)
Shawna
http://lightwriting.net